only when we do sit down and look back i mean, really think back then do we realise the nitty gritty things that people do to show that they really care
just random thoughts last night before i fell asleep that i realise many people do care for each other in the world
the xmas season didn't really left me all jolly after that but it was a good experience to feel like im in JAPAN on christmas day while reading Memoirs of the Geisha It's such a well written book and I would recommend it to anyone who's feeling rather free and also interested in Japan anyway there are 12 days of Christmas looking forward to jollier days ahead. But i feel that dark feeling like i had this whole afternoon. Where's that jolly old aud?
Modules that I'll be taking next sem *cross fingers* 1) Japanese 2 2) Introduction to Japanese Studies 3) Working with Families and Individuals 4) Human Development Over the Lifespan 5) Understanding How the Internet Works
I personally think that the 5th module is not that easy as it sounds but I'm all ready to throw in all my points to bid for it hopefully I wouldn't be screwing this semester up again. Yes again.