<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7923500?origin\x3dhttp://orangeplasticbag.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, January 06, 2006


yay! just got back from our retreat chalet.. although we didn't have alot of outdoor games (we are becoming IDAC already) but i enjoyed myself thoroughly with you all!! shall be faithful to my minutes and type it after this (if i don't fall asleep that is) looking forward to the next semester!!

Oh yes I just got to learn how to play Winning 11. It's not a bad game after all. It makes people get really HIGH and addicted to the game. No wonder so many army guys play. lol. But i need a coach to teach me how to ruddy tackle. I cant tackle for nuts! Either I don't know how to switch players to run for that ruddy ball, otherwise is i will foul and get yellow card (worse.. RED card) NaNa Weisan and I sure did have a GREAT time! hope the rest of the girls will play too! Anyone knows where to download it for computer? I wanna practise and thrash those ruddy guys. heh.

Barbeque was great too! Not so much the food but the people! heh. And thanks for the No Beansprout Beehoon. It tasted really fantastic! heh. And not forgetting the Absolut Vodka + ribena. I think I shall be malu and tell everyone who reads my blog this:
One fine day, FX, Jan, TX and I went to eski bar aka brr brr bar. It's 2degrees inside the bar (that's what I read from the thermometer on the wall) Then we had to order this drink from this very chio lady called Audrey (she's REALLY chio) So as usual after looking through the menu, I finally decided that I don't know what to drink and called for help. So the other Audrey said " For ladies ABSOLUT VODKA KURRANT + CRANBERRY JUICE will be a favourite." Guess what this ruddy Audrey replied " Errrrm, so what's the difference between ABSOLUT and NOT ABSOLUT vodka????" The other Audrey replied" It's the brand name"

I feel so malu.

Okay stop rolling on the floor. Anyway I haven't got my new year resolution done yet.. Not sure if I will do it.. Guess The main point is to:
1) Study VERY hard
2) Work (as in find work) hard
3) My ODAC resolutions (as mentioned in the retreat)
4) Get OAC alive, kicking and rocking!
5) Go out with friends
6) Get going with my driving lessons man
7) and lastly my private resolution re tw. HAHA

Anyway so far for the past 6 days since the new year all's well! Watched the fireworks display at the Esplanade on New Year's Day! Although I was really stuck under a tree and being the so short me, I managed to watch the fireworks through the camera screens from the people in front of me!! heh. The remaining days before the chalet was busy rushing through the things to be done for retreat.

School's starting! So exciting! (Shall be positive) so the really final modules that I'm taking:
1) SW21o1 - Working with Induviduals and Families
2) SW2104 - Human Development Over the Lifespan
3) LAJ2201 - Japanese 2
4) JS1101E - Introduction to Japanese Studies
5) GEK1532 - Colour & Vision: A look at BioPhysics

Will be in Malaysia from 13 - 15 Jan in Berkelah Waterfalls. So happening.. Term time still go Malaysia trekking.. next day got 8am lesson. Haha..

Love school.Love my life. Love friends.Love family.Love bf.
Love ODAC


a Ud`; 12:43 PM


me__\\*

audrey
20
20november1986
NUS
singapore

links__\\*

x Albin x
x Beegirls x
x Bird x
x Corinne x
x Daniel x
x Desmond n trips x
x Desmond x
x Dominique x
x Fu Xiang x
x Hippo x
x Hui Ming x
x Jaren x
x Jaren (new!) x
x Jasmine x
x Joanne x
x Jolene x
x Jun Kiat x
x Kamilah x
x Liting x
x Lydia x
x NUS ODAC x
x Raymond x
x Patricia x
x Rhino x
x Siew Ming x
x Wei Jing x
x Wenhui x
x Yimin x

tagboard__\\*

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
x Name x

x URL or Email x

x Messages x(smilies)


archives__\\*


August 2004

September 2004

October 2004

November 2004

December 2004

January 2005

February 2005

March 2005

April 2005

May 2005

June 2005

July 2005

August 2005

September 2005

October 2005

December 2005

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006