Exactly at 1.48pm today I checked my phone and i saw 2 missed calls and 2 new msgs. Wondering who was the caller with the weird number so i dialled back
Someone answered the call. Hi is this Audrey? Yes. I am Francis. I have something to give you. Could you please come down to Lecture Theatre 8? Ermmm!! Now??! Er.. yes.. Ermmm actually I am at Central Library. Could you come down here instead (looking at my watch cos i've got a project meeting at 2 at the Forum.) Sorry leh! I don't really know this place very well. You know I come until Lecture Theatre 8 is DAMN XIONG for me already. (luffs out loud) Oh! Okay! Erm I will be there shortly. . . walk walk walk . . sms: You gimme something isit. send to piggy . . sms reply: What thing?lolz.. . .
(At Lecture Theatre 8) Oh there you are! This is for you and for you (hands me the receipt and the basket of flowers + choc + the softest bear in the world) Thanks!
dialled piggy conversation: private muahaha!
Thanks a million for the wonderful surprise! ((:
No wonder you've been asking for my timetable. >_<